The name of production: mine intrinsically safe disalignment sensor
The model of production: GEJ-15
* Small size, light-weight, easy installation and maintenance.
* The probe rod rotates freely and is itself resistant to damage.
* Detects disalignment in all directions, safer and more reasonable design.
* No power is needed.
Application: A disalignment sensor mounted at both sides of the belt so that when the belt runs off the way, it touches and activates the movable universal rod to output a group of NO/NC switch signals(the NO and NC contacts are activated), the controller decides if the belt is disaligned according to the change in the switch contact of the disalignment sensor.
* Explosion-proof type: mine intrinsically safe type Exib I.
* Working voltage: 12V~18V.
* Passive contact: a group of NO and a group of NC.
* Action angle: 15°±3°.
* Reset angle: 9°±2°.